Truth in Action
With so many voices fighting for our attention finding the truth is complicated. We believe tough but honest conversations, backed up by facts play a crucial role in understanding the truth.
The only way to drown out all of the noise is to witness a clear presentation of the truth. There are many questions when it comes to Christianity and whether or not it is culturally relevant. We heard your questions, and we have complete answers.
What is Conscious Christianity?
Conscious Christianity is a collective of educators who teach biblical truth using a unique mixture of culture, faith, social awareness, history, and scholarship.
We not only want people to know the truth through premium lectures but we want to engage people and provide answers to the burning questions they have.
March 22 – 23, 2019 in Houston, TX at Crossover Bible Fellowship, we will host a 2-day event on crucial topics affecting our culture and address how to make a positive impact that will last.
Conscious Christianity is similar to taking an interactive course that answers all the questions you’ve wondered about belief.
The Woke Church in Action
To learn how the history of racism in America and in the church has tainted our witness to a watching world and move beyond safe conversations about reconciliation and set things aright for our soon-coming King, who will be looking for a WOKE CHURCH.
Social Justice & The Gospel
What does it mean to be black in America? How does your ethnic background affect your current belief? We will seek to answer these questions and others as we uncover how race and faith impact everyone in our society.
Urban Apologetics in Action
Kemetic sciences focus on people of color and their connection with Egypt (Kemet). Some attempt to revive a new spirituality based on ancient Egyptian belief. However, are the claims true? What are the similarities and differences to Christianity?
We have gathered some of the nation’s leading voices who have spent years studying society, ethics, culture, religion, and history and can communicate the truth to many of our burning questions.
A pivotal part of the event will be our question and answer session. After each premium lecture you will get the opportunity to ask a related question on the content or get answers to any other questions you have.
- Was Christianity “White-Washed”?
- Black Identity in America
- Race & Religion
- What role does the Black Church play in apologetics?
- How to Discern Truth on Social Justice?
- What does the bible say about social justice?
- How does our culture influence our perspective on God?
- Folk Theology vs. Biblical Theology
- Africa’s Influence on the Bible
- Racial Reconciliation
- What is the proper way to interpret the bible?
- What is the definition of the Woke Church?
- Can a Christian be woke?
- How can you engage those in the conscious community?
Friday, March 22, 2019 (Day 1) at 6:00PM
- Doors Open (6:00pm)
- Introduction (6:30pm)
- Opening Panel
- Musical Artistry (7:30pm)
- Spoken Word: Sir Thomas (@ImSirThomas)
- Main Session: Biblical Literacy (7:50pm)
- Dismiss / Resource Time (8:50pm)
Saturday, March 23, 2019 (Day 2) at 9:00AM
- Doors Open (9:00am)
- Welcome / Artistry (9:30am)
- Logos Bible Presentation (9:45am)
- Main Session: Deliverance from the Conscious Community (10:05am)
- Breakout Sessions (11:05am)
- Breakout Sessions (12:00 noon)
- Spoken Word: Tina B (@tinabpoetry) (1:30pm)
- Main Session: The Woke Church in Action (1:40pm)
- Question and Answer Panel (2:40pm)
- Full Conference$40
- 3 Premium Lectures
- 3 Breakout Sessions
- Opening Panel
- Question and Answer Panel
- Lunch Provided (Saturday)
- Video Included
- Audio Included
- VIP Question Status
The conference will be hosted at Crossover Bible Fellowship, a gospel-centered church located in northwest Houston, Texas.
Crossover Bible Fellowship
12332 Perry Road
Houston, TX 77070
With space to hold 1,000 people, Crossover is home to many other a life-changing conferences such as Mannafest Men’s Conference, Sex and The Gospel as well as Naked & Unashamed, a conference focused on marriage.